Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone got any of the new tanks?

Options
  • 02-08-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

as above, has anyone unlocked the t10 tds, or t10 middles? or bought any of the new premiums?

i havent seen any of the new tanks yet in game bar the premium pershing. i know its only early days.

grinding up xp to unlock my tier 10 us middle, and the new replacement for the 704. dunno if i will ever bother buying them though.

already have to buy obj212 and gwt first. need premium really...

the 1390 is crap now its been moved to t8.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Got the Jagd E100, but only barely, and still need the creds to retrain the crew, so I haven't yet tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

20k exp short for the new USA med

50k exp short for the new Russian med

and grinding the e-50 at the moment

but only got 6 million credits

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

still havent seen any of the new tanks, played enough games last night just to get my first win on every tank im grinding.

i like the new map port, played it in my s51 and actually managed 4 kills lol

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Played for 2 hrs got all the new maps (well airfield as new to me also)

kill one of them new Jagdtigers , like a maus with a boomcannon

dont really get the t10 meds , obviously i didnt see many or see the trial server but they look a poor upgrade to me , im sure a good t9 med player would be as useful

is the french arty line any good also?

Advertisement