Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

application form for DT249

Options
  • 02-08-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys!!!!! I've sent my application form for DIT college (DT249) about 4 weeks ago and I have not received yet any news from them!!!!:confused::confused::confused: only the first reply of acknowledge that my form was arrived!!

Do you know how long is going to take to know if you have been accepted or not?

thanks in advance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭evilberry

Joey, no need to worry, my boyfriend and I we've both applied for the same course some time ago with the only difference I've gotten into the second stage through the advanced entry and received a mail just today. They are about to send the letters to everyone soon, so don't worry about it for now and enjoy the nice weather we have (sometimes)! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 joey2k

berry, many thanks for ur reply I feel a bit better now!! !! I cant wait for it \\\\ Im really so excited to start the scholl
    u know Im on holiday right now and Im looking my e-mail every day so so nervous......
    so will they reply to us by post ? or by e-mail?

thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭evilberry

Joey, as far as I know, they gonna send a regular letter. I wrote a message to a chair person there cause it was weird for me not to have the reply yet and they told me I got the place and that they are gonna send the confirmation to me and the others by post. So no worries and enjoy your hols! Where did you go? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 joey2k

Barry thanks again....
    I am in Italy right now! to my parents House :):)

Advertisement