Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamaican Ginger Beer - Where To Buy

Options
  • 02-08-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Anyone know of any place around the city that sells Jamaican Ginger Beer, think it may also be known as fiery ginger beer sometimes? Having a cocktail party on Saturday night and want to make some Dark 'n Stormy cocktails (if you haven't tried them google it cos they're gorgeous)
    Thanks, Glen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

try mccambridges

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭glen25

Thanks Newkie. Any idea if they have large bottles (1.5/2 litre) in there? Might work out expensive if I'm buying lots of 500ml bottles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Pretty much every little shop in town has it to be honest.
    McGuires has it for sure, The Ivory Market on prospect hill have a few types, I've seen it in loads of shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

Mc Cambridges do have it!

Thanks for the replies so far. Rang McCambridges and they have 750ml bottles for €3.10 each. I'll try the other places too. I got 500ml bottles in Dealz, Athlone last week for €1.49 (might even have been 2 bottles for €1.49). Bought the last 6 bottles they had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

glen25 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies so far. Rang McCambridges and they have 750ml bottles for €3.10 each. I'll try the other places too. I got 500ml bottles in Dealz, Athlone last week for €1.49 (might even have been 2 bottles for €1.49). Bought the last 6 bottles they had!
    M&S have always had 1litre bottles, cant remember the price though. Give them a ring and they will let you know.

Result, thanks Ben! 1 litres bottles in M&S for €1.49... Stocked up for Saturday night!

Advertisement