Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Insurance

Options
  • 02-08-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

anyone hear of good deals going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Try www.123.ie

They say if they will cut your current quote by up to €120 and when you switch they will send you a cheque for €120.

You have to pay the original price including the price difference and they send the reduction and the €120 out to you about 10 days later.

There's more details on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

blueyedson wrote: »
    anyone hear of good deals going?
    Bank of Ireland offering 44% off for new business. Check BOI website or boards BOI forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

I went with Chrome insurance, got cover for less than 200 euros a year, far cheaper than anywhere else I had tried. The policy is underwritten by Aviva.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

A friend of mine just got a good deal with Aon Insure. Worth a call. She got it for €100 less than the previous year and put some VERY expensive jewellery on the policy that wasn't included on last years one.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

Thanks, I'll give some of them a try

• Advertisement
Advertisement