Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to Waterford - areas to rent?

Options
  • 02-08-2012 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

hi folks, i'll be moving to Waterford in a few weeks and would like some local help on where is good to rent? I'll be working in Waterford near the College, so i don't want a commute more than 15km and don't want to pay that new bridge Toll every day. I'm considering Tramore - but what's the town like ? are there decent supermarkets there, is it full of scrotes?

any other suggestions welcome. i'm a bit of a country lover so ideally somewhere i could do some cycling off the main roads too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Dunhill is lovely. Great community spirit.

Portlaw or Kilmeaden are other options.

Dunmore East is beautiful & has everything you'd need.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

I moved to Tramore last October and I love it.
    There is a Super value, Tesco and Lidl.
    Its busy now that the holiday makers are here but in the winter its very quiet. The night life is not exactly the best so I mainly go into town.
    There are plenty of cheap places to rent, some of the ex holiday lets are perfect if its just 1 or 2 of you.

If you want anymore info about Tramore just drop me a pm

Advertisement