Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Place To Buy Ratchet and Clank HD Collection????

Options
  • 02-08-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyway.

As the title says I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy the Ratchet and Clank HD Collection on PS3, either from a store or online, if I found it for 20 euro I'd be delighted, as it been out a while now, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's only been out for a month. Best price is saw it for was £26 on Amazon free delivery, it was £20 pre order back in May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Hi don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but anyway.

As the title says I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy the Ratchet and Clank HD Collection on PS3, either from a store or online, if I found it for 20 euro I'd be delighted, as it been out a while now, thanks :)

Eh, good luck with that, it's only been out for 4 weeks!

Given the fact that it's not even available outside of Europe yet, it might stay a bit high with online retailers for a while.

It's also not a title like CoD or Fifa that every shop seems to have tonnes of copies of; there's limited stock of what's a niche title and those HD collections hold their value.

Cheapest i've seen instore - €38 in HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

Try currys/pc world.

They are doing all games for €20

(or 2 for €30 if you mention the boards offer, as per the currys/pc world thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

It's only been out for a month. Best price is saw it for was £26 on Amazon free delivery, it was £20 pre order back in May.

ah right thought it was out longer than that
    Eh, good luck with that, it's only been out for 4 weeks!

Given the fact that it's not even available outside of Europe yet, it might stay a bit high with online retailers for a while.

It's also not a title like CoD or Fifa that every shop seems to have tonnes of copies of; there's limited stock of what's a niche title and those HD collections hold their value.

Cheapest i've seen instore - €38 in HMV.

I see, thought it was out longer since its €30 on psn store which is always overpriced for full games, thought stores would be cheaper.
    Gomer Pyle wrote: »
    Try currys/pc world.

They are doing all games for €20

(or 2 for €30 if you mention the boards offer, as per the currys/pc world thread)

Hi i asked pc world but they said none of there stores in ireland stock it, great offer though.

Cant seem to find any used on adverts.ie or anything :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

The store's okay for a lot of Sony's own titles. I think your only option is to wait it out, unfortunately.

If you could afford it, i'd encourage you to snap it up even at full price, as the 3 games are stone-cold classics, there's not much out at the minute and it'd last you a few months.

• Advertisement

The store's okay for a lot of Sony's own titles. I think your only option is to wait it out, unfortunately.

If you could afford it, i'd encourage you to snap it up even at full price, as the 3 games are stone-cold classics, there's not much out at the minute and it'd last you a few months.

ah right shur will probably wait a few more weeks anyhow, hopefully it will drop somemore, definetly agree with ya they are classics, had em all on ps2 and loved em, sold the ps2 ones on to make money fot this hd version

If anyone does see this drop in price, please let me know, on here or by pm or anything, cheers :)

Ending up buying a new copy in gamestop today, got sick of waiting they are just too good :D

Advertisement