Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maxpc.ie

Options
  • 02-08-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

hey guys, i bought a headset worth over a hundred euro off these guys yesterday, tried to ring them at their number and it doesnt ring.

anyone ever heard of them befoe? reliable? it says my order it still being processed but my money is gone? any ideas lads?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Did you pay by credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Seems relatively above board, though a much smaller operation than he lets on.

Run by a Mr. Maksims Osnovskis. There is an address in Swords given on the website, but a different address in Balbriggan given on his eBay profile.

Both residential addresses, so presumably he's running the business out of his shed or garage.

When you say the phone "doesn't ring", do you get any tone or does it cut off?

Some of the ebay items also list another phone number, might be worth trying - +353(0)16906130

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

i paid by laser card, ive tried both numbers and no answer they dont ring the call just ends, ive also emailed them twice and no response getting worried, thanks again lads for helping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    i paid by laser card, ive tried both numbers and no answer they dont ring the call just ends, ive also emailed them twice and no response getting worried, thanks again lads for helping
    I would try and do a chargeback as it sounds like the numbers have been disconnected, they could also have moved out of any rented accommodation they were in which would also explain the different addresses on the website and the ebay profile.

how would i go about doing a chargeback?, also is it possible im ringing the numbers incorrectly? im putting those numbers into the mobile as is

is this an irish number? +353 862 459 376

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

defo disconnected - just rang it for you. Phone the bank ASAP man

defo disconnected - just rang it for you. Phone the bank ASAP man

it was my sisters card i did the transaction with, where should i go from here?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    it was my sisters card i did the transaction with, where should i go from here?

Tell her to ring the bank asap and request a charge back

godtabh wrote: »
    Tell her to ring the bank asap and request a charge back

shes going to the bank now, if the money hasnt gone yet, am i safe in the sense that it wont go

everything all good now got to contact them

• Advertisement
Advertisement