Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Lunch

Options
  • 02-08-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I know there's a food thread but I'm specifically interested in anywhere in the county that offers a good sunday lunch, you know roast beef, roast spuds all the good stuff. Just looking for options I mightn't have though of before. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Whitford Hotel is very good. Go early though, can get very busy

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marnieb

The Amber Springs Hotel in Gorey does a lovely Sunday Lunch normally too

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

The Danby Hotel on the way to Rosslare... Yum Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

marlie2005 wrote: »
    The Danby Hotel on the way to Rosslare... Yum Yum

Is this carvery ?

How much for lunch?

12-3 I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

MAD in Enniscorthy isn't bad,main course for €10.

A hidden gem is the restaurant in the Heritage Park,great food & very reasonable too.No need to pay for entry to the park,just head into the restaurant itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Thanks for the suggestions but while out driving we ended up in Horetown house, it's a bit fancy looking but thought we'd give it a shot. I can definitely recommend it a huge portion of roast beef, slices nearly an inch thick for €12.95 can't go wrong with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

:)

You have herd of what? Goats, sheep :D:D

Advertisement