Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncture in Portlaoise

Options
  • 02-08-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist in Portlaoise for tension and stress? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TippTopp

Hi there,

I would highy recommend Nin Thew based in Stradbally, she's just excellent. I was recommended Nin by a family friend 2 years ago, as Nin bases her business on word of mouth. I was a little dubious of alternative medicine, but I have to say that all my doubts have firmly being put to rest. The clinic is a family run affair and what is very welcoming is the arrangement of Thank You cards and Baby Arrival cards on the wall of the waiting area. Nin has 2 clinics - one in Dublin and the other Friday and Saturday in Stradbally - at 2 Court Square - ph 057 864 1808.
    Again I would hand on heart highly recommend Nin Thew
    Best of luck with your accupunture
    http://www.mummypages.ie/acupuncture/laois/stradbally/nin-thew--laois

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭PatsyR

Thanks tipptopp I'll def give her a shout
    TippTopp wrote: »
    Hi there,

I would highy recommend Nin Thew based in Stradbally, she's just excellent. I was recommended Nin by a family friend 2 years ago, as Nin bases her business on word of mouth. I was a little dubious of alternative medicine, but I have to say that all my doubts have firmly being put to rest. The clinic is a family run affair and what is very welcoming is the arrangement of Thank You cards and Baby Arrival cards on the wall of the waiting area. Nin has 2 clinics - one in Dublin and the other Friday and Saturday in Stradbally - at 2 Court Square - ph 057 864 1808.
    Again I would hand on heart highly recommend Nin Thew
    Best of luck with your accupunture
    http://www.mummypages.ie/acupuncture/laois/stradbally/nin-thew--laois

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Stickerz

PatsyR wrote: »
    Thanks tipptopp I'll def give her a shout
    Hi Patsy R. Would you mind posting up here how you found Nin Thew to be and if you found it to be helpful please? I am thinking of contacting her myself. Many thanks.

Advertisement