Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional licence Perth

Options
  • 02-08-2012 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So I've an Irish lerner permit ( provisional ) licence that's out of date at end of this month and was wondering what I get in return when/if I trade it in for an Aussie one? What restrictin will I be under etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

You will Have a Learners you know drive with L Plates and someone instructing you sort of thing, or you might have to just apply ofr a WA Learners as you have no licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You get absolutely nothing in return for an Irish provisional, you'll have to start from scratch in Perth.

L plates --> test --> supervised driving --> two years on P plates (has restrictions) --> full licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

As stated in FAQ: here is the link for WA licence: http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing/20669.asp

Advertisement