Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cao

• 02-08-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi, did anybody get an offer this morning.

Kinds regards,
    Grehan100

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

I did get one but its not the one I want ! :( Yeah I know I needed c3 for Maths to get in that course I wanted to in DIT, but I got d2 ( OL )
    I have applied for HEAR form friend of mine said it will help me to get in collage where I expected anyways even if I dont have enough !!! But doesn't seem to !!! What to do ??

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Grehan100

I got my first choice in ITB creative digital media.
    Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LBL

I'm a newbie:o
    I have been offered my 5th choice but I have applied for an access course should I accept my offer before I hear about access course?:confused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭iiHyPeRize

Also for those who didn't get an offer, don't worry, there's always round two.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Grehan100

Did anyone get creative Digital Media this morning?

• Advertisement
Advertisement