Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost sum of money in Balbriggan

Options
  • 02-08-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I know it is a long shot but at lunchtime somewhere between Pernament TSB and Spar near church in Balbriggan I lost a sum of money, I have retraced my steps and no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

hi there try balbriggan.net also tony healy is the man to see about putting it on that site fingers crossed or balbriggan.info as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

jessiesmom wrote: »
    hi there try balbriggan.net also tony healy is the man to see about putting it on that site fingers crossed or balbriggan.info as well
    Hi ya skerries communities have sent out an ema saying someone found a sum of money, I can't remember where . I thought it was mine I lost €110 euro but thank God I found it. It was my shopping money and I paid my bills with it by mistake.:)

Advertisement