Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk cinema

Options
  • 02-08-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Is it me or is there a problem with the sound in the cinema at the carroll village..

I find it very low and muffled at times ..

Anyone else find this problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

disc79 wrote: »
    Is it me or is there a problem with the sound in the cinema at the carroll village..

I find it very low and muffled at times ..

Anyone else find this problem

I was watching the new Batman film and , I had to go out and get them to turn it up..... Then I found it muffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Little Pea wrote: »
    I was watching the new Batman film and , I had to go out and get them to turn it up..... Then I found it muffled.

I quit goin to the Dundalk one for a number of reasons, poor sound being one of them. Thought Id be safe enough dodging up to the omniplex in Newry but half the time they cant even get the fuckin picture on the screen. Winds up on the curtain or halfway up the wall.
    Absolutely gorgeous redhead behind the counter though, hence my frequent trips. Also, I get in free.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I thought it was just me. I saw the Avengers there and could barely hear it. First time I noticed it. Could be worth sending a link of this thread to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Its fine in a few of the smaller screens but i agree it is fairly low, especially compared to Newry or Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I noticed it was muffled too, the week before last when I was watching Spiderman. I struggled to hear what the characters were saying, thought it was me going deaf:confused:.

• Advertisement
Advertisement