Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Build a PC Tutorials

Options
  • 02-08-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

This is a video series I watched a few years back when I didn't know a thing about PCs or how to build them. Helped me learn a lot about the inside of my computer anyways. Came across it again today and though I'd throw it up for any noobs to the PC building scene.

Worth a watch for anyone considering building. It was made back in 2008 so it's a wee bit dated but it's basically still all relevant today. It's just stuff like using IDE drives whereas most of us would be using SATA but it's still a very helpful series IMO.

There's 23 videos in total all around 3-4 minutes long so an hour an a half give or take will cover them all. Well worth watching if your a complete noob to building computers but probably not a whole lot of help to anyone that's built a PC before.

Link to Youtube Series

Advertisement