Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Andy Ryan Bjj seminar at PMA

• 02-08-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

BJJ Black belt and head coach of Team Ryano and head of BJJ Revolution Ireland Andy Ryan is back with us for a two hour seminar on August 11th at 1pm. Andy is one of the most highly decorated BJJ and Judo players this country has to offer so im very happy to have back. This seminar will in the Gi and our BJJ coach Karl Roche a brown belt under Andy will be assisting him on the day. The cost is just 10euro and all are welcome so anyone coming can get in touch with me on 0857249933 or by email at info@performancemartialarts.ie

Mick Burke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Im bumping this as this seminar is on tomorow and ive had a lot of interest in it too. Please be here at 12.45pm so we can start on time. See you tomorow folks!!

Mick Burke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

10 euro is unheard of for a BJJ seminar so if lads are around they should get over to this, I'm running a white collar show so will not be able but i recommend it

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

This seminar went down very well and my mats were packed!! Thanks to Andy for putting this on and also thanks to the clubs who came to support. Here is the report,

http://www.performancemartialarts.ie/2012/08/13/andy-ryan-seminar-2012/

Advertisement