Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy S3 Case...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080CXR8M/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I ordered one of these yesterday. It replaces the back for the phone and is supposed to be really thin.

Edit: I think it's the same one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep its the same one m8, how mad would it look with the blue back on the white phone lol. Let me know how it looks and feels as I wanna get one aswell as a docking station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yep its the same one m8, how mad would it look with the blue back on the white phone lol. Let me know how it looks and feels as I wanna get one aswell as a docking station.

Will do, only ordered yesterday and shipped today, probably not here until next week. I have a mate has a colleague with one, it's he who got me the link, supposedly very nice and tidy, only adds a millimeter or so to thickness and folds back nice and neat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Technique

My wife got one of those for her white S3. She's really happy with it - it protects the phone while adding very little extra bulk. It fits neatly with the replacement back, and she thinks that the phone looks even better with it rather than an afterthought like a lot of other cases.

Yeah its an OFFICIAL samsung case so should to the phone justice....is there anywhere in Ireland that does them. Be great if one of the phones stores stocked them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Yeah its an OFFICIAL samsung case so should to the phone justice....is there anywhere in Ireland that does them. Be great if one of the phones stores stocked them.
    You can get the official Samsung flip case in Carphone Warehouse, but I think its about €35. Better off buying on Amazon.

Was in there today and had only one!!!! Mind you it was in Meath Id say Dublin is much better stocked....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Was in there today and had only one!!!! Mind you it was in Meath Id say Dublin is much better stocked....
    Yeah I'm away at the moment, but they had loads in Grafton Street 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I got one of the official flippy replacement back ones. The back piece is slightly thicker than the original but you wouldn't tell when its in your hand. Very nice cover i have to say!

• Advertisement

Davie89 wrote: »

That does not look great at all....could be the picture not doing it justice all the same.

Advertisement