Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best School Bag? - One that wont rip within a month! :)

Options
  • 02-08-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a link or two to what other parents have bought as school bags for their kids.

My young lad is heading into 5th, so major weight of books will be involved, so i want to get him something that wont split within a month.

It doesnt have to be dirt cheap or be a brandname.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Jansport bags we find to be the best. Available in sports shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Check out tesco bag offer at moment. there is a thread on it in bargain alerts. good rucksack on offer with tokens

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

I got my son an Adidas bag/rucksack in Argos 2 years ago for about €20, it kept going all the way through 6th yr (heavy leaving cert books!), it has now done 1st year college and is still in great condition ready for 2nd year. I think this is it still in Argos although a little more expensive at €24.29

30-9054600MRUC1164552M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cappichino

my son has this bag for a year now.It fits loads but the front strap that you see on the left broke after 6 months.It's only for extra support and he ha loads of stuff in it.The zips are fine and i expect it to do him for another 2 years at least.
    My other fella at college has a different adidas bag that has lasted him since the junior cert and is still 100%

Advertisement