Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports bar?

Options
  • 02-08-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭

Any good sports bars in the Tallaght area? Would also be a bonus if they served (good) food.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Depends what you want on a sports bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I suppose I should of really narrowed it down a bit:)
    Soccer and the GAA.
    Google results are showing the Cuckoos Nest but I would prefer some where in the village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Molloys The Foxes Covert. Haven't been there in a while but they use to show all sports

Was thinking of Molloys or over at Tallaght cross in Captain Americas but maybe the latter would not be so great atmosphere wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Isn't there another bar up by the DIT. I think it's called Metro but am not 100%. I've never been in it but my cousin use to be up there all the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Get on the Luas and go to Woolshed; shows everything;

Lived in Tallaght the last 6 years nothing great with atmosphere here

Clanket wrote: »
    Molloys The Foxes Covert. Haven't been there in a while but they use to show all sports

Was in Molloys on Sat afternoon and watched the Celtic game, Quiet enough but it was the middle of the day.
    Had just basic pub food and it wasn't bad, would go back.

@ gerire

I do go in the Woolshed every now and then, Its a great spot and its handy with the movies above it, but just looking for somewhere that cuts out the traveling.

Advertisement