Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Date

• 02-08-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I will hopefully be a first year Pharmacy student , in September .
    I was just wondering if anybody knows the date that I will be starting at UCC.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

24th of September. Freshers Fest is the 22nd of September, and you'll have an opening day either the week or two weeks before, where you'll get student card, finish registration etc

• Registered Users Posts: 15 StephenCahill

Anyone know Computer Science start date or week?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Izzie11

Anyone know Computer Science start date or week?

All courses start on the 24th but registration and orientation for computer science is on September 17th!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 StephenCahill

Thanks for the reply!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

24th is very late - week later than every year I had!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fleeflyfloflum

Hey, was just wondering...When should you head up (up for me anyway :pac: ) to the accomodation for good? Would you advise to go home again after Orientation if there is a gap or just to stick around and see what happens. Am booked into Brookfield anyway, and the tenancy starts really early...so I'm not entirely sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Depends on when your orientation is, but unless it's the week before or you have friends staying up too I'd probably head home in between...there really isn't much life around the campus til Freshers' Week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 23smurfy23

Does anyone know when the starting date for a postgraduate diploma is? the registration part2 is on the 27th of september but it doesnt say if college starts on the 24th :confused: any help would be greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭angs77

23smurfy23 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the starting date for a postgraduate diploma is? the registration part2 is on the 27th of september but it doesnt say if college starts on the 24th :confused: any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm pretty much in the same boat - I'm starting on the 24th as well doing a Masters in Interactive Media, but have heard nothing by post from UCC apart from the odd email.

I found a link online (after an hour of searching) that says our registration is 25th of September in Kampus Kitchen. From reading the various pages on the site - is this the first registration date or the second. :confused:

I assume post grad need to log into what ever computers etc we are using well in advance of the start date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement