Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How "shared ownership" works.

Options
  • 01-08-2012 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Folks

I have written a guide to How "shared ownership" works.
    They sent around a valuer yesterday to get the ball rolling.

I don't see why they would do this for a Shared Ownership scheme. If you bought an Affordable Housing scheme, they would need to do it?

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Could you not stay over in our own crappy site, rather than bumping year old threads over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Senna wrote: »
    Could you not stay over in our own crappy site, rather than bumping year old threads over here?
    No need to be quite so scathing.

Brendan, it is your responsibility to check that you aren't dragging up ancient threads.

Thread split.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Why should anybody listen to your advice Brendan, when you have actively stifled discussion on your own site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Will I be banned from this thread if I talk about property prices?
    90 posts in 8 years and probably all schilling his little site of misinformation.

Advertisement