Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If You're a Queen Fan You May Be Interested....

Options
  • 02-08-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I came across this today.

It's a single showing of Queen's Magic Tour gig in Budapest in 1986. It's preceded by a 25 min documentary. It appears from www.queenonline.com that the gig is not in it's entirety - how could it be if the showing is 115 mins including a 25 min documentary. The Live in Wembley '86 DVD is 110 mins.

Nevertheless, if you're a Queen fan this might be up your street. It's in plenty of cinemas nationwide but all showings seem to be on Thursday, September 20th at 9pm. If you're interested then book your tickets. I booked mine for Dundrum this morning. No seat selection was available.

As a Queen fan I'm looking forward to this even if parts have been cut (due to loss of original footage apparently).

http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-archive/press-release-hungarian-rhapsody-coming-big-screen/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Great - I was at the Slane gig for the same tour - that would bring back some great memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Great - I was at the Slane gig for the same tour - that would bring back some great memories.

I was at Slane in 86 too. Great gig despite the rain. The Bangles were great to 'watch' ;)

At €10 a ticket, this screening is well worth a viewing. Hopefully a BluRay will follow.

Advertisement