If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42" TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 faobhar

*bump :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

faobhar wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just wondering what the total price including shipping to Dublin would be for this television?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42cs460/lg-42cs460

Is it a good model within its price bracket?

Thanks for the help -

Faobhar,

apologies for the delay getting back and needing a bump :o

Yep the 42CS460 is a really good TV for the spends - however it's short at the moment and it's an instore only model and we are not shipping it just now.

I know it's a bit more expensive (18% actually eek :o) but the 42LS5600 really is worth the extra as it's LED compared to the LCD of the CS460 and of course the 5600 is networkable as it's DLNA, and 100Hz Mci so the on screen movement processing is significantly better - add in an extra HDMI, Optical output, PC input and a far slimmer bezel - and it's really a no brainer! (also its about the same price for the 42" that most ROI retailers are selling the 37" version ;))

Again apologies for needing the bump and please keep me psoted if I can assist in any way..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 42 faobhar

Thanks for that John.

Could you give me a quote for the total price for the 42LS5600 (incl. delivery to Dublin) in euros, please?

We're looking at getting a new TV towards the end of the month.

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

faobhar wrote: »
    Thanks for that John.

Could you give me a quote for the total price for the 42LS5600 (incl. delivery to Dublin) in euros, please?

We're looking at getting a new TV towards the end of the month.

Thanks!

Faobhar,

thanks again for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I can do the 42LS5600 at €569.99 and delivery would be €19.99 for next business day courier insured delivery.

Give me a shout before you are ordering as the TV pricing changes daily ( it rarely goes up unfortunately :rolleyes:)

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.