Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused

• 02-08-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭

s quinn (billions) m wallace (millions) s hartigan (thousands).will it go according to scale? ie 3years 30 years 300 years (i doubt it);)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Failing to see the relevance of this thread to the Limerick Forum, OP.

Want me to move this somewhere else for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭pilate 1

Failing to see the relevance of this thread to the Limerick Forum, OP.

Want me to move this somewhere else for you?
    hi insect. if you could leave a while i would expect traffic (i may be wrong)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Who is S.Hartigan and why does he owe thousands?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

pilate 1 wrote: »
    hi insect. if you could leave a while i would expect traffic (i may be wrong)

I'll give you a few hours, but I still reckon it'd be better suited to a different forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭pilate 1

ta 4 that.just strikes as being way ott. btw what forum u suggest?

• Advertisement

pilate 1 wrote: »
    ta 4 that.just strikes as being way ott. btw what forum u suggest?

Depending on how serious a discussion you're looking for, I'd say Politics, Politics Café, or After Hours. It's nothing at all to do with Limerick City or County though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Maybe he is going for the Sean Hartigan Limerick angle. Seann Quinn has a lot of supporters in his home county.

Advertisement