Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do women really want.

• 02-08-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Supersiderman

Ever notice a woman (not all women) give out if you work too late, she is like your never home, you dont spend enough time with me so when you dont work half as much, they are like, your so lazy, always sitting doing nothing.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF JAY DO THEY WANT.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Money simple as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

they want a really really big zigga zig aaaaaaaaaaaah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Ask mel gibson he knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

They don't want anything except one thing; to make the lives of men unlivable so that they may feel good about themselves.
    That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

They don't even know what they want, what hope have we in finding out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Christian Grey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Ever notice a woman (not all women) give out if you work too late, she is like your never home, you dont spend enough time with me so when you dont work half as much, they are like, your so lazy, always sitting doing nothing.

Probably a boyfriend/husband upgrade by the sounds of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

They don't want anything except one thing; to make the lives of men unlivable so that they may feel good about themselves.
    That is all.

Evidently they want nothing to do with any of the previous posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Supersiderman

Women are like cars, trade her in for a newer model with less milege. Plenty of go in her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

They want to suck out our souls, slowly and painfully, leaving us as a hollow shell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

Proper use of grammar?

someone who knows how to communicate instead of whingeing on AH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

A chemistry set.

Now, wheres my prize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'd imagine women want an end to this sh*te in After Hours, and I'm of the same opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement