Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell used books

Options
  • 02-08-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Kerry that would buy some used college/technology books?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

thecelt wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Kerry that would buy some used college/technology books?

perhaps try O'Mahony's bookshop in Castle Street, Tralee. I think they take in 2nd hand school books, so possibly will take college books too. Maybe also try Polymath. If no luck there try selling online adverts.ie or donedeal.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭thecelt

Thanks, neither polymath or omahonys take them!
    Will prob try sticking them online!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

The Dungeon bookshop in College St Killarney,

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭thecelt

Thanks, I called them, they said they werent really buying at the moment especially computer books but might take a look if i stopped in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

my sister in law just bought a load of books on done deal, thats the place to stick these books.

• Advertisement
Advertisement