Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc on demand

Options
  • 02-08-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

well,

whats the deal with this thought was spose to be set up but mine keeps sayin "unavailable" yet across the road they have it without doin owt. anyone know?? cos i know their useless....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭naitsirhc

You might need to upgrade your box or get a higher TV package. Calling customer care may be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

If you have an amplifier between the UPC cable box and the UPC set top box, then it may not work because the On Demand thing is a two way process.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭zzdp

its working now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

be careful of the charge to watchin movies on demand, i assumed everything was free and stupidly clicked a few of the films entering in the code, my brain failed to recognise that these actually said 5e just beside the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Haven't got it working on mine yet either. Was working all week so haven't got a chance to ring them yet. I think the tv might be too far away from the box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

Mine is working, however for the movies, you have to enter a pin if y ou wanted to buy a film so there will be no accidental purchases.

Advertisement