Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the float?

• 02-08-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

I was just driving down Henry Street when all of a sudden the traffic slows down for some reason. I could see in the distance a bunch of young people pushing some sort of a float, it seemed to be every single hipster in Limerick, at least 80 of them.

They then turned left onto Sarafield St and over the bridge I finally passed them.

Bloody art student hipster types holding me up! Anyone know what this is about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

I heard rumblings of a raft and some fireworks being launched. Something to do with EVA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

pigtown wrote: »
    I heard rumblings of a raft and some fireworks being launched. Something to do with EVA.

What's EVA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

saw that too, was half tempted to speed up and rid the town of ironic glasses, skinny jeans and terrible haircuts. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hipsters you say?

Any excuse for this vid

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Gameboy necklace gets me everytime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Naw, "I organise a vegan crunk night" is the one that gets me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

What's EVA?

http://www.eva.ie/

...... (formerly ev+a) is an artist-centred biennial of visual art that works with acclaimed guest curators to present innovative exhibitions across the city of Limerick, Ireland. Artists’ projects are selected through an international Open Call for proposals and exhibitions take place in both gallery and non-gallery spaces. A programme of talks, workshops and events accompanies the exhibitions and provides further opportunities for audiences to engage.

Advertisement