Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!

Options
  • 02-08-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi not sure if this is the right forum :/ I am currently on the RAS scheme. I am in receipt of Disability allowance as I suffer badly from depression. I got quite sick the last few months and am now 400 in arrears. I am also in debt with all my utility bills but obviously the most important is having a roof over my head. I am so stressed about been evicted! What is the procedure etc? If I pay a small bit off the arrears a week, can they still evict me? The problem is I was about 150 in arrears before my relapse and I came to an agreement with them of an extra 10e a week towards my arrears! When I relapsed I broke this agreement. Any advice would be appreciated? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Maybe State Benefits forum will help more?

But surely talk with the landlord/council and make sure they know your situation? Keeping them informed will help all of you and prevent disaster. You need to be up front and open about it all. Can you go and see them? Write to them? Maybe also go to to Citizen's Info as they will be able to help and advise you.

Advertisement