Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Xperia Sola - is this eBay listing safe/scam looking?

Options
  • 03-08-2012 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/NEW-SIM-FREE-UNLOCKED-SONY-XPERIA-SOLA-MT27i-V2-3-8GB-WHITE-MOBILE-PHONE-/200786386207?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2ebfcd1d1f#ht_4110wt_1139

This phone should be about €100 more expensive than it is listed here, however, there are many other sellers, especially in Germany with listings of around the same price, so perhaps the price is less of an issue?

Another positive, the seller has an enormous amount of feedback - 856,070 and has sold 7 models of this phone in this colour, and a number in other colours.

It is listed as new, with all the accessories listed at the end. Also, a normal 1 year manufacturer's warranty is included.

Still though, I'm hesitating, does ANYTHING look unusual to anyone? I bought a phone from Hong Kong a few years ago, total trash, not new, I acted just outside of Paypal guidelines so they couldn't help, the eBay community members said phones from Hong Kong are known trash (faulty 1st world phones, slightly modified and re-sold to the 1st world). This listing is explicitly based in the UK so that's not an issue, nor returning it if there's a problem. Anything else? Any advice? Thanks! :)

Advertisement