Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online via Google Chrome

Options
  • 03-08-2012 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

I am not able to log into 365 online via Google Chrome. I tried with Firefox and it works fine.

When I log in using Chrome, after entering my userid & phone# / DOB, it simply reloads the login page with the details cleared and no error message.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Clear your broowser cache and try again. To do so press ctrl shift delete while in chrome and delete everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PaulDalyRoI

I use Chrome all the time... works fine!

sorry that;s not much help... but I dont think it's a problem with 365 compatibility

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

I probably should have been clearer. I'm using Chromium, on a Linux OS. I also had tried clearing the cache with no change.

I just tried using Chrome on a Windows machine and it's fine. I don't think it's an issue with 365online, just wondering if there's a setting I need to change. All of the default settings still exist, so I'm not blocking cookies or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vic20

I use Chromium Version 19.0.1072.0 running on Puppy Slacko 5.3.3 and have no problems using the BOI site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi all,

We're looking in to this at the moment. I'll post back here when we have more information.

Thanks
    Pat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi everyone,

We have checked with our IT department. We don't test 365 online on Linux operating systems so we cannot confirm why it may not be working.

I apologise about any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Linux Chrome user - no issues at all for what it's worth. Purge google-chrome and reinstall it.

Advertisement