Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fluoride endgame approaches....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Aquarius34

Sarky wrote: »
    So protest it on the basis that it's unnecessary, nobody has a problem with that, it's a sensible position to take. People have several ways to clean and care for their teeth, we probably don't need it in the water.

So why is it still in our water? People are protesting. I am protesting. I am actively against it. But the elite have the system brainwashed to protect them, not us.

This daft NWO lizard-people bullsh*t about how it's all a plot to make people dumb and that because The-Nazis-maybe-possibly-did-it-so-it-must-be-evil is what's causing the problem. It's chock full of misinterpretations, mistruths, outright lies and the kind of fantasy conspiracy theory stuff that'd make the whole Game Of Thrones cast throw in the towel and go home. It's dishonest, ignorant and we really don't need it clogging up the intertubes in such depressing volume.

You know it is all daft, and it is so F****king thick that anyone would even defend water fluoridation at this point knowing what harm it causes. What's even more thick is we spend a large amount of money dumbing down and killing or own kind for stupid means like greed and more power.

So not it's not a conspiracy, daft yes and very f***king stupid.

If we are one species, we'd be here to progress our own species, if there are beings on this planet who are trying to undermine our evolution, they are not human. You can argue this claim and try diffuse it all you like. I know exactly what is going on and it takes someone who is detoxified of fluoride to gather this kind of knowledge at this rate and anyone who is here defending this barbaric nonsense, is not acting humane to his fellow man or species..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Aquarius34 wrote: »
    They pull out their tongues, start wars, spread lies, dump fluoride in our water, grind their teeth and stomp their feet around the planet thinking they own this place. It's sounds like dinosauroid behaviour.
    Zombienosh wrote: »
    Well that's what I'm saying I can't see a sensible reason to have it in the water anymore, surely we'd save some money too.
    talking about lizards isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

I don't believe that Lizards are force fed fluoride, not for one moment, that would be cruel.

Well that's what I'm saying I can't see a sensible reason to have it in the water anymore, surely we'd save some money too.
    talking about lizards isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

It obviously isn't getting our species anywhere if we back in the corner and pretend this isn't all happening plain in sight.

So protest it on the basis that it's unnecessary, nobody has a problem with that, it's a sensible position to take. People have several ways to clean and care for their teeth, we probably don't need it in the water.

It is so beyond protesting, it is just not acceptable. I shouldn't have to protest against someone putting poison in our drinking water. Where are our morals here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I know exactly what is going on and it takes someone who is detoxified of fluoride to gather this kind of knowledge at this rate and anyone who is here defending this barbaric nonsense, is not acting humane to his fellow man or species..

:D:D

This daft NWO lizard-people bullsh*t about how it's all a plot to make people dumb and that because The-Nazis-maybe-possibly-did-it-so-it-must-be-evil is what's causing the problem......

It all sounds a bit daft to be honest.
    Surely Lizards don't need shiny white teeth to attract a potential mate, and even if they did, I still believe they should be given a choice in the matter.

Don't know much about Nazi Lizards I'm afraid, I thought that all Nazis were snakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Explain how it's used to control the masses Aquarius34.

Besides saying "it's a poison" because lots of things are poison but still wouldn't have any mind-control or behaviour-modifying effects on humans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

This issue is about a chemical which is for topical use and not ingestion.

This is a serious subject.

I hate when the conspiracy theroists come in and ruin it.

This issue is about a chemical which is for topical use and not ingestion.

This is a serious subject.

I hate when the conspiracy theroists come in and ruin it.

I agree.
    It would be something of an understatement to say that the conspiracy theorists have outdone themselves with the introduction of 'Nazi Lizards' into this discourse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

9959 wrote: »
    It all sounds a bit daft to be honest.
    Surely Lizards don't need shiny white teeth to attract a potential mate, and even if they did, I still believe they should be given a choice in the matter.
    Lizards, like almost all non-mammals regularly replace their teeth throughout life. You don't need to worry as much about tooth decay when you can grow replacements in a month or so.

However, the tuatara doesn't. It keeps teeth for life. And they are long lived. And they've been around since before the dinosaurs, plenty of time to develop smarts, this would also explain the constant denials about our overlords being lizards.

And might explain the whole New Zealand connection too.

Anyway some helpful tips here to reduce your fluoride intake
    http://www.esr.cri.nz/SiteCollectionDocuments/ESR/PDF/MoHReports/FW0651-Fluoride-intake-assessment-July2009.pdf
    several components of foods (calcium, particularlyin association with dairy
    products, magnesium, chloride, ironand zinc) inhibit the absorption of fluoride
    Oh yeah try not to eat too much soil in high fluoride areas
    the default exposure value for soil ingestion by children for New Zealand soils of 100 mg per day
    what is the RDA for soil ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

So why is it still in our water? People are protesting. I am protesting. I am actively against it. But the elite have the system brainwashed to protect them, not us.

I'm just taking a guess here, but I think it's reasonable to assume that it's still in the water because the people who protest most loudly about it also proudly proclaim they don't believe in, say, the moon landings.

It's probably unnecessary to have fluoride in the water. That's plenty to go on, and it's an argument that actually has merit. Bringing in your conspiracy bollocks just makes you look foolish, and anything of worth you might have had to say gets drowned out by all the worthless stuff you do say.

Try protesting without mentioning poison, the elites, or global conspiracies, or chemistry and biology you clearly know nothing about. You may be shocked to discover that people might start taking you more seriously.

Lizards, like almost all non-mammals regularly replace their teeth throughout life. You don't need to worry as much about tooth decay when you can grow replacements in a month or so.

However, the tuatara doesn't. It keeps teeth for life. And they are long lived. And they've been around since before the dinosaurs, plenty of time to develop smarts, this would also explain the constant denials about our overlords being lizards.

And might explain the whole New Zealand connection too.

Anyway some helpful tips here to reduce your fluoride intake
    http://www.esr.cri.nz/SiteCollectionDocuments/ESR/PDF/MoHReports/FW0651-Fluoride-intake-assessment-July2009.pdfOh yeah try not to eat too much soil in high fluoride areaswhat is the RDA for soil ?

Thanks for the explanation, just one more thing, how much soil should I eat, and would I need to brush my teeth after each nutritious feed? - by the way I'm not a Lizard.
    Also, I'm in Templeogue and am unsure as to the soil RDA content 'round these parts, should I be concerned in this regard?

Ah the people who are for fluoride poisoning are back.

More bull**** and excuses.

I think we all need to understand very clearly. if you want to poison yourself, that is your choice and your own decision. The government should not be making this decision for the people of this planet and they should not be putting this into our foods and drinking water full stop. It is not acceptable and that is the reality of it.

Thanks for the explanation, just one more thing, how much soil should I eat, and would I need to brush my teeth after each nutritious feed? - by the way I'm not a Lizard.
    Also, I'm in Templeogue and am unsure as to the soil RDA content 'round these parts, should I be concerned in this regard?

fluoride in the soil is not the same as fluoride that is added to our water supply,

If we were to go by your stupid logic, then if it occurs naturally in our soil and ground water, why add more "fluoride". it's different and sodium fluoride is harmful. That is why it's added to water. That is malign.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

fluoride in the soil is not the same as fluoride that is added to our water supply,

If we were to go by your stupid logic, then if it occurs naturally in our soil and ground water, why add more "fluoride". it's different and sodium fluoride is harmful. That is why it's added to water. That is malign.
    I'm a little confused here because while there are two stable isotopes of Chlorine in nature Fluorine is normally only encountered as with 9 protons and 10 neutrons.

Insoluble fluorides don't dissolve in water.
    Soluble ones do and generally dissociate fully, it being a halide after all.

• Advertisement

I'm a little confused here because while there are two stable isotopes of Chlorine in nature Fluorine is normally only encountered as with 9 protons and 10 neutrons.

So why not elaborate more in detail about what kind of problems and harm that sodium fluoride can cause to the body? You seem to be so keen on other subjects bar that point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

But the Crocodiles live in the water too right? Are they not effected? Are we talking fresh-water or salt-water Crocodiles here?

I agree with the above 110%.

srsly78 wrote: »
    But the Crocodiles live in the water too right? Are they not effected? Are we talking fresh-water or salt-water Crocodiles here?

No just the ones, that dump fluoride into our drinking water ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Still running,but getting tired, I see a cliff, thank fook.

• Advertisement

srsly78 wrote: »
    No just the ones, that dump fluoride into our drinking water ;)

I've never heard of a Crocodile dumping anything into our drinking water, are you referring to the poo poo?

Ah the people who are for fluoride poisoning are back.

More bull**** and excuses.

Mad how you talk about excuses but continually ignore my requests for you to explain how fluoride is supposed to pacify people or control their behavior, isn't it?

It's almost as if you don't have an answer for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭jma

i still don't get why we need it in water, surely people can/do afford toothpaste and use that?

We don't need it in the water. I think the reason we still have it is because of a number of reasons...

• The WHO says it's safe.
    • The SCHER reports say it's safe.
    • The Irish Government entered a contract with a Fluoride supplier in late 2009 for a minimum period of 36 months, which, by the way, should cost the tax payer about 18.5 million, if you go by the 2010 expense report.
    The Government as well as the EC have been asked on numerous occasions to re-evaluate their position on fluoridation. The Government are referring to SCHER reports, and the EC refer back to WHO.

If you go by what WHO says, they also say this: "Fluoride has beneficial effects on teeth at low concentrations in drinking-water, but excessive exposure to fluoride in drinking-water, or in combination with exposure to fluoride from other sources, can give rise to a number of adverse effects."

If you go by SCHER... For starters, they have also found that the toxicology of Hexafluorosilicic acid and Hexafluorosilicictes compounds are incompletely investigated. Secondly, there's the whole controversy around amalgam fillings. We are led to believe these are safe, too. It's a known fact, however, that these fillings constantly release mercury vapour on a daily basis, even more so when the fillings are stimulated with heat (brushing, chewing, drinking hot beverages). Mercury is one of the most toxic substances known. Yet, the argument is that exposure at low doses has no significant effect. Mercury fillings are not at all effective, and there are much better alternatives (e.g. mercury fillings require much more of the good parts of a tooth to be drilled away, and after they get old [ca. 8 years], they release even more mercury vapour, at which point they may need to be removed - this, again, causes an even greater risk to mercury exposure).

To me, there seems to be a lot of contradictions and insufficient research, and the safest course of action, especially in the absence of further conclusive research, IMO, would be to stop fluoridation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Mad how you talk about excuses but continually ignore my requests for you to explain how fluoride is supposed to pacify people or control their behavior, isn't it?

It's almost as if you don't have an answer for it.

He thinks a bunch of Sumerian gods called the Anunnaki who are in fact reptilian in nature are controlling the planets population through flouride and you're actually expecting him to have proof of this?

That's pretty wishful thinking :)

jma wrote: »
    We don't need it in the water. I think the reason we still have it is because of a number of reasons...

• The WHO says it's safe.
    • The SCHER reports say it's safe.
    • The Irish Government entered a contract with a Fluoride supplier in late 2009 for a minimum period of 36 months, which, by the way, should cost the tax payer about 18.5 million, if you go by the 2010 expense report.
    The Government as well as the EC have been asked on numerous occasions to re-evaluate their position on fluoridation. The Government are referring to SCHER reports, and the EC refer back to WHO.

If you go by what WHO says, they also say this: "Fluoride has beneficial effects on teeth at low concentrations in drinking-water, but excessive exposure to fluoride in drinking-water, or in combination with exposure to fluoride from other sources, can give rise to a number of adverse effects."

If you go by SCHER... For starters, they have also found that the toxicology of Hexafluorosilicic acid and Hexafluorosilicictes compounds are incompletely investigated. Secondly, there's the whole controversy around amalgam fillings. We are led to believe these are safe, too. It's a known fact, however, that these fillings constantly release mercury vapour on a daily basis, even more so when the fillings are stimulated with heat (brushing, chewing, drinking hot beverages). Mercury is one of the most toxic substances known. Yet, the argument is that exposure at low doses has no significant effect. Mercury fillings are not at all effective, and there are much better alternatives (e.g. mercury fillings require much more of the good parts of a tooth to be drilled away, and after they get old [ca. 8 years], they release even more mercury vapour, at which point they may need to be removed - this, again, causes an even greater risk to mercury exposure).

To me, there seems to be a lot of contradictions and insufficient research, and the safest course of action, especially in the absence of further conclusive research, IMO, would be to stop fluoridation.

A quick google seems to show that your worries regarding mercury amalgam are baseless. "In a study of 1127 healthy males in 1998, Kingman et al. estimated that for each ten-surface increase of amalgam fillings, there is a corresponding 1-µg/L increase of mercury concentration in urine [22]. Berdouses et al. estimated that a single amalgam filling releases 0.03 µg/day [18]. A patient would have to have 2,740 amalgam fillings in order to reach the threshold limit value of 82.20 mµ Hg/day considered to be dangerous for occupational exposure in the United States [18]."

Is there a vaccine against fluoride ?

A quick google seems to show that your worries regarding mercury amalgam are baseless. "In a study of 1127 healthy males in 1998, Kingman et al. estimated that for each ten-surface increase of amalgam fillings, there is a corresponding 1-µg/L increase of mercury concentration in urine [22]. Berdouses et al. estimated that a single amalgam filling releases 0.03 µg/day [18]. A patient would have to have 2,740 amalgam fillings in order to reach the threshold limit value of 82.20 mµ Hg/day considered to be dangerous for occupational exposure in the United States [18]."

They are not baseless at all! I've done a lot of research into it, not just a "quick google", and I can throw a lot of facts and figures back at you, but I don't really want to start an off-topic discussion. Apart from these facts and figures, there are a lot of POSSIBLE health risks from use of amalgam and mercury exposure that are very difficult to prove. There's been a lot of research, and results vary greatly. To give you an example, levels of up to 27 micrograms per day have also been reported (Patterson et al). Some countries have banned mercury fillings altogether (both for environmental and health reasons). I'm sure their concerns weren't baseless either.

I also have personal experiences with amalgam fillings, but without getting into it further, I'll leave you with the following, which you can use as a basis for further research, if you wish to do so...
    http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dockets/06n0352/06N-0352-EC22-Attach-28.pdf

He thinks a bunch of Sumerian gods called the Anunnaki who are in fact reptilian in nature are controlling the planets population through flouride and you're actually expecting him to have proof of this?

And you wish everyone else is so naive to think that we are dumping fluoride in or water to protect our teeth and that the government actually give a f*** about our teeth They **** us over with this corrupt system and people have this fantasy notion that the government are dumping toxic waste in or water to protect our teeth from tooth decay. Get real..

What sort of delusion-ism are you smoking about?

Science have finally proven we have E.T DNA, it's official, which amazed me that mainstream science would come out with such information.. Or perhaps they knew people are catching on and just need to try keep up with the modes of thinking that people do have these days. Just like the Vatican now admit in the existence of life outside our planet. Mainly, like I said to get with the times. The only main bodies that hasn't openly admitted it is NASA and the likes of the UN..

Many ex politicians all over the world are coming out and admitting to E.T contact through the military and elite.

It hasn't hit 2fm or RTE news yet, perhaps, the common folk would jump out their skins at such revelation...................

It's 2013 mate get with the times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

And you wish everyone else is so naive to think that we are dumping fluoride in or water to protect our teeth What sort of delusion-ism are you smoking?

Science have finally proven we have E.T DNA, it's official, which amazed that mainstream science would come out with that. Or perhaps they knew people are catching on and just need to try keep up with the modes of thinking that people do have these days. Just like the Vatican now admit in the existence of life outside our planet. Mainly, like I said to get with the times. The only main bodies that hasn't openly admitted it is NASA and the likes of the UN..

Many ex politicians all over the world are coming out and admitting to E.T contact through the military and elite.

It hasn't hit 2fm or RTE news yet, perhaps, the common folk would jump out their skins at such revelation...................

Sweet jesus. If this is what lack of fluoride makes you, hand me the tootpaste tube and a large glass of tap water

Cienciano wrote: »
    Sweet jesus. If this is what lack of fluoride makes you, hand me the tootpaste tube and a large glass of tap water

No one is stopping you!

• Advertisement

Fluoride is not a viral, bacterial, parasitic or other type of disease. It's a compound. If you haven't understood that by now, perhaps this is the wrong thread for you? Hydrofluoric acid is a synthesized fluoride that's a highly corrosive liquid and a contact poison. It is used in the production of Hydrofluosilicic acid, which happens to be added to our drinking water for the purpose of public health.

I can just see RTDH fuming at his ban and being unable to post in this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ah the people who are for fluoride poisoning are back...

Or maybe... YES! You could keep posting loopy bollocks! That'll surely get your point across in a calm, rational manner without anyone thinking you've sniffed too much glue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭circadian

And you wish everyone else is so naive to think that we are dumping fluoride in or water to protect our teeth and that the government actually give a f*** about our teeth They **** us over with this corrupt system and people have this fantasy notion that the government are dumping toxic waste in or water to protect our teeth from tooth decay. Get real..

What sort of delusion-ism are you smoking about?

Science have finally proven we have E.T DNA, it's official, which amazed me that mainstream science would come out with such information.. Or perhaps they knew people are catching on and just need to try keep up with the modes of thinking that people do have these days. Just like the Vatican now admit in the existence of life outside our planet. Mainly, like I said to get with the times. The only main bodies that hasn't openly admitted it is NASA and the likes of the UN..

Got any sources for this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Yes, but it's been linked to causing ADHD and autism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Things that are poisonous in large enough doses:
    Flouride
    Salt
    Sugar
    Bananas
    Oxygen
    Water
    EVERYTHING

Therefore we should campaign to have Everything removed from our foods and drinks because in high enough doses Everything can be poisonous.

Hey the day belief in higher power extraterrestrial beings with scaly skin and a penchant for taking over the world means that people don't need to obey the rules that govern the natural world is the day that........ nevermind. :o
    Fluoride is not a viral, bacterial, parasitic or other type of disease. It's a compound. If you haven't understood that by now, perhaps this is the wrong thread for you?

Jokes are things that people say that are designed to be funny. They are common on boards and especially on After Hours. If you haven't understood them by now, perhaps this is the wrong forum for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Science have finally proven we have E.T DNA, it's official

Which "science" is this?
    Is it from people who don't have formal third level science qualifications and just aggregate stories on the internet as "proof" ?

Nobody can say whether life on this planet started from random permutations of amino acids combining here or whether the planet was seeded by an asteroid or the like.
    There's no proof, only statistical probabilities, so nothing has been proven or ever can be definitively.

Although all this concern about fluoride has led me to do some research and I have found another substance that the elite are tricking us into poisoning ourselves with. Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Take a look: http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html#CONCERN

• Advertisement

Although all this concern about fluoride has led me to do some research and I have found another substance that the elite are tricking us into poisoning ourselves with. Dihydrogen Monoxide.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm gravely concerned.
    Does it harm Lizards?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm gravely concerned.
    Does it harm Lizards?

It can kill anything!!!!! :eek:

It can kill anything!!!!! :eek:

Except fish.

Except fish.

Fish are lizards. They die without it. I've a link to a video on Youtube that proves all of this. I'll PM it to you because the sheep can't handle the truth and it would blow their tiny minds if they saw it. And eh...... the illumanati don't let their videos be embedded for some reason.

Fish are lizards. They die without it. I've a link to a video on Youtube that proves all of this. I'll PM it to you because the sheep can't handle the truth and it would blow their tiny minds if they saw it. And eh...... the illumanati don't let their videos be embedded for some reason.

Sheep can handle the truth only too well, and therein lies their problem.
    It would be nice if just once one of them bleated an assertive 'no thanks' when next the truck for the slaughterhouse arrives at the farm.

Similarly, if only we could say no to fluoride, we'd all be as happy as lizards.

It would be nice if just once one of them bleated an assertive 'no thanks' when next the truck for the slaughterhouse arrives at the farm.

Talking sheep? Sounds like a lizard experiment gone wrong to me!

Maybe we're all just talking apes that were formed in an alien lizard lab eons ago and we've been banished here to punish some rogue lizard scientist for his sins?

Woaaaaahhhhhh......... :eek:

Hey look Matlock is on! Pass the doritos dude.

• Advertisement

Sheep can handle the truth only too well, and therein lies their problem.

Hmmm.... Planet of the Sheep

Hmmm.... Planet of the Sheep

Seen it. Turns out it was Earth all along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

You're wasting your time mate. I tried to warn people of the dangers of this dangerous sounding compound early in the thread and no one listened.

Calibos wrote: »
    You're wasting your time mate. I tried to warn people of the dangers of this dangerous sounding compound early in the thread and no one listened.

Probably because of this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

While it's not as toxic as fluoride it's present in a higher concentration in tap water.

It's the stuff that will kill you if you drink too much tap water.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement