Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Variable Rate Call Account

Options
  • 03-08-2012 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a 12 month Online Fixed Term Deposit account that's maturing shortly. I received a notification letter from my BOI branch which says if I don't tell them otherwise the money will be moved into a Variable Rate Call account (as per the terms & conditions).

I can't find any details on the Variable Rate Call account - can you help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi franer1970,

You can find more information under 16.2 of the Terms and Conditions. This can be found by clicking the 'Terms and Conditions' tab on the 365 12-Month Fixed Term Deposit page of the BOI website.

We will pay interest at the prevailing variable interest rate on the account. You will also be able to free to take money out of your account at any time and without prior notice.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions about your account feel free to ring our Savings department on 1890 354 545 and they will be able to give you more details.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement