Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keane - Dublin & Belfast Shows

Options
  • 03-08-2012 10:10am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

**Strangeland hitmakers will play Olympia Theatre & Waterfront Hall in November**

Following the success of their fourth studio album Strangeland earlier this summer Keane have announced details of two intimate Irish dates in Dublin and Belfast this November.

TICKET INFORMATION
    The Olympia Theatre, Dublin
    Wednesday 21 November
    Tickets from €33.50 incl. booking fee

The Waterfront Hall, Belfast
    Thursday 22 November
    Tickets £33.00 incl. booking fee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

great news!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I'd rather sit on top of a step ladder in Damascus, wearing a Free Syrian Army uniform, smoking endless cigarettes through a luminous balaclava.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

The Nal wrote: »
    I'd rather sit on top of a step ladder in Damascus, wearing a Free Syrian Army uniform, smoking endless cigarettes through a luminous balaclava.

Is there room on the step ladder for two ?

be my guests both of you, less competition for the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

RayCon wrote: »
    Is there room on the step ladder for two ?

Absolutely. Bring a lighter.

Only joking btw folks. Enjoy the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Seen them at Oxegen 09 and was surprised how good they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

What're the chances it'd sell out in the Olympia tomorrow? Haven't been there in years, so can't remember how big it is etc. :/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Presale sold out pretty quick

Yeah I heard that alright... Absolutely dying to see Keane so hoping it's not too bad and get something. :D
    Heard they're brilliant live, missed them last time to see Green Day. ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are tickets gone?

• Advertisement

Still some tickets left for the Olympia! :)

I think it's sold out now. At least the Ticketmaster website doesn't have any. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I think it's sold out now. At least the Ticketmaster website doesn't have any. . .

Pretty sure it sold out within 24 hours of it going on sale! It did the last time too.

Keane tonight, would anyone know if the Olympia are strict with IDs etc? And is Keane actually an over 18s gig tonight? It doesn't say on the Ticketmaster website/tickets it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

So was the gig any good ???

I found them good - not spectacular, but decent.
    The place was totally packed, I arrived late and couldn't get close to the stage.
    People really love them, even in the back where I was standing, people were singing almost all the time.

Packed, yep. I was nearish the front but headed back halfway midway through as it was just too crowded.
    They were good, but I was expecting a lot more better tbh, just going by what friends had said to me about Keane live. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

I thought they were brilliant! I was near the back, had a good view.
    KEANO KEANO KEANO! I think he genuinely loved the crowd!
    Also the woman up on the balcony on the left giving it socks dancing was entertaining ! I was 20 there with my friends and it was a much older crowd than I expected!

Advertisement