Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refused Reinstatement to AH

Options
  • 03-08-2012 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

I decided, after living with the ban for the last few years, to seek out a present AH mod and PM him/her to see if it could be dropped. I forgot what I was banned for and forgot when I was banned. Turns out I was banned for 6 infractions and the final ban was in November 2009.

That seems like an awful long time, especially as I am still an active user of the site. I don't like using a different profile if I want to post in AH or logging out to look at things, but also it was nearly 3 years ago, I was only a boy of 20, now I am a man of 23.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello.

I will follow up with the AH mods and get back to you.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

23 infractions. 25 warnings. 20 bans.
    Many of them recent.

As the pattern of your behaviour suggests you have not learned anything / changed your ways we will not be overturning your permanent ban.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Actually with a record like that I'm not sure how you haven't been sitebanned yet, so I'm putting you on notice that if I see any addition to the total Dr. B posted above it will result in a month off from the site. Any further misbehaviour after that will result in a permaban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Ugh, fine. Thanks for looking at it anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement