Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackwater Open Farm - Anyone Been ?

Options
  • 03-08-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Thoughts ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

Its ok but thats about it. From what I remember its expensive in (about €25 for family of four) and cafe is not cheap - they charged me for baby chinos which no where else does. Baby chinos are free in Greenacres and the Arts Centre etc

Young kids will enjoy it as there are go karts and a bouncy castle but I wouldnt be in a rush back

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What is a baby chino can you please tell?

Cappuchino for a child, basically a small cup of foamed milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭DubiousV

Always preferred Kia-Ora in Gorey. Free spins in the fire engine, maze and slide, some unusual animals and they really pull the stops out at christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

yea was in there only the just last week and was surprised at how expensive the whole thing was ... feels very celtic tiger 'walk out with empty pockets' kinda place. Got the feeling there has to be man better places than that ... sad really

the quality of merchandise on sale was a pretty crud also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Maggiemoo2

Secret Valley Open Farm in Clonroche is well worth a visit. We tend to go about once very 6 weeks, really cannot say enough about it. We bring a picnic with us, rain, hail or snow. If you google it, they have their own page. It really is fabulous, we spend the whole day up there. It's reasonable on the purse and my gang really love it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maggiemoo2 wrote: »
    Secret Valley Open Farm in Clonroche is well worth a visit. We tend to go about once very 6 weeks, really cannot say enough about it. We bring a picnic with us, rain, hail or snow. If you google it, they have their own page. It really is fabulous, we spend the whole day up there. It's reasonable on the purse and my gang really love it:)

Okaaayyyy, but the title of the thread is about Blackwater open farm so.....

Advertisement