If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Sr906

Options
  • 03-08-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all at RC,
    Im new here and looking for some info on the abovementioned mini AV system. I have a new 42inch led 3dtv which i intend to enjoy so looking to upgrade my old dvd system.
    I have a very limited budget but I was fairly underwhelmed looking at most "HT in a box". i would be looking at a decent (for about €180) 3d bluray player to put thru the above. Is it a good little system? Have you heard it?
    it looks to be a step up from 1 box systems when paired with decent BR player. I see this is listed on your uk website. Is it available here?
    any advice would be appreciated. if poss could you quote for delivery to Kilkenny Please?

Thank you.
    OG

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi all at RC,
    Im new here and looking for some info on the abovementioned mini AV system. I have a new 42inch led 3dtv which i intend to enjoy so looking to upgrade my old dvd system.
    I have a very limited budget but I was fairly underwhelmed looking at most "HT in a box". i would be looking at a decent (for about €180) 3d bluray player to put thru the above. Is it a good little system? Have you heard it?
    it looks to be a step up from 1 box systems when paired with decent BR player. I see this is listed on your uk website. Is it available here?
    any advice would be appreciated. if poss could you quote for delivery to Kilkenny Please?

Thank you.
    OG

OG (great name BTW)

Yep the LG SR906 is an excellent system - you could also look at the YAHAHA YHT196

The main advantage of the 906 is that it has the ability to input an ipod or Iphone via its USB input (also of course if you have an LG TV the remote may operate them both!) - the Yam probably has the edge in audio and build quality but the LG is no slouch either!

Apologies again for the delay and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.