Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get e-juice in London in a day

Options
  • 03-08-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

I am here until next week and have just realised that, due to my own carelessness, I will run out of juice tomorrow evening.

I have googled a bit and surprisingly can't find any bricks and mortar stores.

I know I could order online but I'm in a hotel etc. and can't rely on a delivery in the morning.

What the hell can I do.....for now I'm rationing the few drops I've left!!

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ask over on ukvapers.org

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

http://supervape.co.uk/ in east Finchley, pricey but have collection according to a thread I just found on another forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

newmark wrote: »
    http://supervape.co.uk/ in east Finchley, pricey but have collection according to a thread I just found on another forum

Brilliant, got in touch and heading up there later. 7 stops on the tube!

The relief is palpable.....many thanks!

gebbel wrote: »
    Brilliant, got in touch and heading up there later. 7 stops on the tube!

The relief is palpable.....many thanks!

Ah good, that was a stroke of luck that it was so close :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 supervape

We are cheaper than most online stores and our products are top quality products. If you are not happy with your purchase I am happy to give you a full refund on return of goods within 7 days of purchase. Our prices include fast post service and fast dispatch. If you come to us I will give you a £5 discount on the online prices on purchases over £20. You can sit down and test the products before you make a purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

:eek::eek::eek:

Vendors must not speeeeeak!

Then don't talk about vendor's if you can't give them a chance to reply. We are people also that use electronic cigarette's and give you our full support but don't tell me not to reply when some one who has never purchased anything from me can comment about my prices. That is not right my products are quality not junk and my prices are very low. I will not return to this forum good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

supervape wrote: »
    Then don't talk about vendor's if you can't give them a chance to reply. We are people also that use electronic cigarette's and give you our full support but don't tell me not to reply when some one who has never purchased anything from me can comment about my prices. That is not right my products are quality not junk and my prices are very low. I will not return to this forum good luck.

Don't take it personally, there are rules on this site and one of them does not permit advertising.

I did visit you in North London and it was great to be able to try out some products and juices before purchasing. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I think it was fair enough, he deserved the right to reply.

But I know when I am not welcome so good luck and happy vaping. We are not vapers just vendors so we don't have the right to have any say.

I am really sorry to have wasted your time in reply to a unfair statement towards my company. I do my best to help people give up smoking and feel really good when It works and when people continue to use electronic cigarettes and get off the cigarettes that is what it is all about.

I then feel as if I have played a part in saving a life and that makes it all worth while. To me it is not about vendor's or a vaper's its about getting off the cigarettes that is my goal and if you are on a ecig forum that should be your goal to.

• Advertisement

Well, we'd all prefer if vendors could interact on this forum, but it's a pretty big site with many retarded rules, "No Vendor Chat" being one of them (because they have sponsored vendor-chat forums).
    Boards isn't a charitable/well-meaning service, it's a private business trying to make money service.
    Unfortunate, but that's how it is.

I linked your shop to the op after doing a quick google search for a shop in London with collection in order to help him out.

I wasnt trying to say anything bad about your shop and I still think £15 approx (€18.72) for 30ml of e-liquid is a bit pricey and stand by my comment as it is my personal opinion and right to do so. I don't have to have purchased from your shop to form an opinion on your prices either, as its very easy to see them on your website.

What would you say is a fair price for high quality eliquids made in the UK?
    If I sold eliquids from China my prices could be half the price but I do not use cheap base materials. My nicotine and base liquids are high grade UK manufactured and cost a lot more than the Chinese base liquids. Good luck using the cheaper eliquids happy vaping.

What would you say is a fair price for high quality eliquids made in the UK?
    If I sold eliquids from China my prices could be half the price but I do not use cheap base materials. My nicotine and base liquids are high grade UK manufactured and cost a lot more than the Chinese base liquids. Good luck using the cheaper eliquids happy vaping.

I use quality e-liquids and don't necessarily go for the cheapest. I purchase my e-liquids from reputable suppliers and use European, American and Chinese made e-liquids.

As for Chinese e-liquids, I happen to believe that Hangsen liquids for example are of a much higher grade than many e-liquids out there and they have stringent quality procedures in place as well as internationally recognised certification so its not all bath house e-liquid making out there in fairness to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Supervape this is a friendly community of incredibly helpful and giving members. I appreciate issues with right to reply and understand your explanation around price and quality variances in the industry. What I don't understand is the tone of your posts. Do you not think you could achieve more with measured discussion and mutual respect?

I think he/she took my eek face seriously. :eek:

That's great'n'all, good value, but vendors still aren't allowed to pimp their wares on this forum. This isn't a user choice, or a mod choice, it's an owners-of-Boards choice.

Gebbel left London well over a month ago, I think s/he's been sorted for juice.

I have the right to defend my company name when unfair comments are posted onto web forums and allowed by the admin on this site. Totally wicked have taken legal actions on other forum for slander and closed them down. People on forums need to be held accountable for their actions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

Isn't threatening legal action a bannable offense?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I have the right to defend my company name when unfair comments are posted onto web forums and allowed by the admin on this site. Totally wicked have taken legal actions on other forum for slander and closed them down. People on forums need to be held accountable for their actions.

Supervape you did not declare yourself to me as asked in the sticky which includes the text "Vendors please read" which you obviously did not read. If you wish to discuss this with the admins of the site then by all means go read that sticky and email the address provided because I'm afraid as of now you can't post here anymore.

• Advertisement

I have the right to defend my company name when unfair comments are posted onto web forums and allowed by the admin on this site.
    There were no unfair comments. £15 for 30mls is pricey.
    You might say "Quality costs! It has a premium!"
    Sure, it does.
    Still pricey though.
    A Bugatti Veyron, despite being a masterwork of engineering, is pricey - even though they're sold at a loss.
    Great value for the engineering that goes into each vehicle, but very very pricey.

Pricey
    pric·ey/ˈprīsē/
    Adjective:
    Expensive.
    Synonyms:
    expensive - costly - dear

Nobody said it couldn't be worth the cost. It was a statement of fact.
    PRICEY.
    Totally wicked have taken legal actions on other forum for slander and closed them down.
    Aligning yourself with TW. Nice. That'll win votes of confidence.
    :rolleyes:
    Gonna pop over to the pets forum posing as Cruella De Vil?
    People on forums need to be held accountable for their actions.
    People who own companies need to be held accountable for their produce, their product-pricing and their actions too.
    Or is this a one way street where businesses should have the upper hand?

It's not like anybody's said "Supervape's produce is low quality, unvapeable shit, total rip-off."

You were having a customer directed toward your pricey £15 for 30ml e-liquid!

However, your conduct marks you as an over-zealously hyper-sensitive bully.

Bully
    A blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

And before you scream "Defamatory!"

According to the tort of defamation.
    An actionable defamatory statement has three ingredients:
    • it must be published,
    • it must refer to the complainant and
    • it must be false.

Threatening legal action to stifle a fair appraisal of the cost of your e-liquid is bullying.
    £15 for 30mls of e-liquid is pricey relative to the competition. It wouldn't matter if it cost you more to make than it did to sell it.

Edit: Oops, sorry Mewso...

Bye Supervape!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Lets leave it at that folks. We would love to be able to engage with vendors here as has been said many times but we simply can't and threatening to sue over opinions expressed on a discussion forum certainly doesn't help.

Advertisement