Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Metal Detectors allowed in National Parks?

Options
  • 03-08-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

...planning something different with the kids and am just wondering if Metal Detectors are actually allowed in National Parks/Forests etc. ?

I Plan to go to the Phoenix Park.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭listermint

CSU wrote: »
    ...planning something different with the kids and am just wondering if Metal Detectors are actually allowed in National Parks/Forests etc. ?

http://www.phoenixpark.ie/about/phoenixparkbyelaws/

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

...while I'm at it has anyone got a fun place to detect that they are willing to share...would hate to come up empty handed:o

???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

CSU wrote: »

Unless you've a license in regard to the specific instance of each and every use then you could find yourself in a bit of bother with the Guards.

Advertisement