Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make me dinner for me!! : )

Options
  • 03-08-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭

Well, not really. But some suggestions would help.

I have two crowns of chicken, some chillis, lots of herbs and spices, four slices of serrano ham, and various odds and and ends lying around the place. Anyone have ideas on how I could turn this assortment into a dinner tonight?

Muchos gracias.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Hmm, have you got some soft cheese like gruyere around the place? If so then I'd stuff the chicken with the cheese and then wrap in serrano and serve with new potatoes and seasonal veg and drizzle in a hot pesto. What herbs and spices have you got around the place? If you have basil in the house, mix with some olive oil and pine nuts and garlic (and you can add a wee bit of the chili you have to make a hot pesto) and drizzle this over the chicken. Nyum.

Advertisement