Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone who could repair a rotary iron?

Options
  • 03-08-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for someone that could repair a 30 year old rotary iron.
    As far as I know the thermostat is not working right (it's cooking pillowcases :eek:).

If someone could point me in the right direction to someone that could repair it I'd really appreciate it.

Any where around Dublin/Dublin North would suit.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Do you have a makers name on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

It's a Kenwood Fergal, I don't have the model no. (yet) though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Have you tried Fingal Electrical? Top of the main street in Swords across from McDonalds. Its's a real old school repair shop run by a real old school dude who knows his stuff. Full with bits and pieces getting repaired. And parts you never find anywhere else!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks a mill for the recommendation Peteb2, I know of the place alright - I'll give him a ring Tuesday :)

Advertisement