Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Las Vegas

Options
  • 03-08-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good deal on Flights to Las Vegas - end of September, start of October if anyone has any ideas please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Kenpo

Hi, did you try www.skyscanner.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Try TourAmerica.ie or ebookers are doing good value with flights and hotels combined.
    Just a word of warning though if you are going try and avoid flying with U.S. Airways.I came back from New York to Dublin in April and it was the worst flight I have ever expeirenced.The cabin crew were so rude I actually began to think that it was a wind up and that there were hidden cameras on board!!!I wrote to theiar Customer Services Department afterwards but they couldnt give a toss.
    Have a lovely time in Las Vegas...its fantastic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Check out the thread on moneysavingexpert dot com on las vegas. hotels are very cheap mid week depending on what conventions are on. Consider tsying in 2 different hotels if staying for 8-10 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Check out the thread on moneysavingexpert dot com on las vegas. hotels are very cheap mid week depending on what conventions are on. Consider tsying in 2 different hotels if staying for 8-10 days

Do you have a link to the site please? I can't find it - thanks for the reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Sent you PM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

try www.americansky.ie i got great prices there for las vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

i paid E488 for return flights in September a few weeks ago! for hotels I would recommend trivago...

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Idbatterim wrote: »
    i paid E488 for return flights in September a few weeks ago!

With who?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

lastminute.ie...

Advertisement