Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint

Options
  • 03-08-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a complaint to make. A few months back we had a guy read our meter and somehow he managed to break the ESB door to the unit. I managed to repair it and it was all fine until someone came back yesterday to read the meter. I found the door on the footpath. My wife was at home and she said the guy just drove off. I couldnt put the door back on because I dont have a meter key and have to get one tomorrow.

This is crazy and I dont see why I have to pay for a new door that this twit broke!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi whitelightrider,

I can understand your frustration. In this instance you would need to contact ESB Networks, as they look after meter readings on behalf of all electricity suppliers.

If you like I could arrange to have a meter key sent out to you free of charge. I would just need you to PM me your account details.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement