Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-duality group in galway

Options
  • 03-08-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was thinking of renting out a room or in my house to get a group of non-duality / oneness lovers to discuss related topics and books and approaches from Buddism, jesus, Ram Dass, Tolle, Krishnamurti, excuse my ignorance for not mentioning others ive missed (i knows theres hundreds).

Would any be interested in this? I would seriously like to put effort into doing this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Northclare

Sounds good,John Moriarty is another you missed out on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Asarlai

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Hey,

I was thinking of renting out a room or in my house to get a group of non-duality / oneness lovers to discuss related topics and books and approaches from Buddism, jesus, Ram Dass, Tolle, Krishnamurti, excuse my ignorance for not mentioning others ive missed (i knows theres hundreds).

Would any be interested in this? I would seriously like to put effort into doing this.

I'd be interested if you get a crowd going.

Advertisement