Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Looking Nation in Europe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

If you base your knowledge of geography on Eurovision, why of course...

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭faddius

The Dutch are my number one.

Turkey is on the continent of Europe. Isreal is not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

MadsL wrote: »
    If you base your knowledge of geography on Eurovision, why of course...

And sport I went to see Ireland play the for the Euro (I think)

I am pretty certain they are regarded as part of Europe, I don't know why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

faddius wrote: »

But if Israel was, they'd probably win. They are hands down the best looking women I have ever seen. They even manage to look hotter with Uzi's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Yeah the red lights really enhance their skin tone..:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Colmustard wrote: »
    And sport I went to see Ireland play the for the Euro (I think)

I am pretty certain they are regarded as part of Europe, I don't know why.

'Tis alright my friend .. they do sing in the Eurovision and play European football..but if I wanted to really annoy you I'd tell you where my little wife is from....

Eastern European Jewish descent with a Northside accent

Turkey is in Europe and Asia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Italy.

I'm basing my decision on the sexy Italian diver at the Olympics. Big powerful arse on her

mattjack wrote: »
    'Tis alright my friend .. they do sing in the Eurovision and play European football..but if I wanted to really annoy you I'd tell you where my little wife is from....

Eastern European Jewish descent with a Northside accent

Sorry to hear that my friend but we all have crosses to bare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Rigel 12, past the coast of Orion has some pretty sexy female organisms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Sea Filly wrote: »
    I can guarantee you that a lot of the respondents to this thread will possess this trait.
    Yep, especially the Irish people who say Irish people are the ugliest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

mackg wrote: »
    Italy, I'm a leg man.

There's a bird called heather mills but apart from her, I don't know who else fits your kinky little fetish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

It has to be Sweden. I'd hate to live there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Caliden wrote: »
    4 words OP?

You didn't have anything more to add or even start the discussion? Shameful post count greed

Ohh sorry

Honest opinion of us as a nation is we're an ugly bunch,no fashion sense bad skin and teeth and we have bad hygine compared to other countries.

Now that's 30 words probably more now since I'm typing this. I hope this meets your high standards.

Do you not have anything to add or are you just here to criticize other posters,pathetic,grow up you noob !

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

I would say Spanish men are probably the hottest men in Europe, going by their football team-Casillas, Fabregas and Phhhwoaarrres etc :D .... Of course their wives/girlfriends are all stunning too so yeah Spain for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Bulgaria

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fupping Grasshole

I think we're dead sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Goro

I think we're dead sexy

Alcohols a hell of a drug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think the Scandinavians country's (Denmark Norway Sweden ) followed by the Latins of Spain /Italy have to be in the top 5 best looking European nations.

Scottish women are very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I was thinking this on tube this morning, I've never seen more beautiful women than in London. Just absolute stunners. And they're not foreign either, usually English. Irish people can be beautiful too but probably the population and the fact that so many good looking people move here from all over England because of the industries they have in media, modelling, acting etc, I can barely walk 5 meters without my jaw dropping and I fall in love every time I'm on the tube. I do work in an area with TV stations and fashion houses galore though. On the other hand you see awful looking yolks that look like our skanger women/men in the rough areas.
    So I can't say a country but citywise I've never seen anything like London.

Goro wrote: »
    Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Bulgaria

So, from which country is the lucky girl from ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 PoloTops

Where ever i am

Festy wrote: »
    Ohh sorry

Honest opinion of us as a nation is we're an ugly bunch,no fashion sense bad skin and teeth and we have bad hygine compared to other countries.

Now that's 30 words probably more now since I'm typing this. I hope this meets your high standards.

Do you not have anything to add or are you just here to criticize other posters,pathetic,grow up you noob !

Speak for yourself , not all of us are like you.

I met a red headed Italian and she had no Irish blood in her that she knew about. I tell you people she was absolutely beautiful and I was me, so I got absolutely no-where. Its not my fault she had bad taste in men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Grayson wrote: »
    I'm not bad looking by irish standards.

Lulz, so you're not lumping yourself in with everyone else. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I met a red headed Italian and she had no Irish blood in her that she knew about. I tell you people she was absolutely beautiful and I was me, so I got absolutely no-where. Its not my fault she had bad taste in men.
    No Irish anything else in her either, seeing as you lucked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

I think it has to be Sweden.

Are you mad. Have you not seen it on an atlas, it looks like a cock and a set of balls.

The best looking nation is france. I like the way the bay of biscay curls.

Onixx wrote: »
    Yep, especially the Irish people who say Irish people are the ugliest.

Best comeback I've seen. Irish people who think Irish people aren't great looking must have an inferiority complex. You realise how bitter that makes you sound?

It's up there with Americans who don't support the war are America haters and must have some kind of self loathing.

I work with a really hot, very skinny, red headed Italian. She is just lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

For me its a toss up between Poland and Czech Republic. There seems to be no such thing as obesity in those places. Stunning looking women. There must be fierce competition over there amongst the women to look good.

• Advertisement

Lulz, so you're not lumping yourself in with everyone else. ;)

I never said all Irish people are ugly. Just that on average we're not that good lucking.

Besides. Technically I'm not really Irish. I just grew up here. Technically I'm English. And I said the same about them.

I will say that most Irish people could dress better. Even if you ignore all the tracksuit wearers, we still dress far worse than our continental counterparts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I never said all Irish people are ugly. Just that on average we're not that good lucking.

Besides. Technically I'm not really Irish. I just grew up here. Technically I'm English. And I said the same about them.

I will say that most Irish people could dress better. Even if you ignore all the tracksuit wearers, we still dress far worse than our continental counterparts.
    But don't people always go on about the look of the Irish:D

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Dutch men! Absolutely beautiful!

Best comeback I've seen. Irish people who think Irish people aren't great looking must have an inferiority complex. You realise how bitter that makes you sound?

It's up there with Americans who don't support the war are America haters and must have some kind of self loathing.

It's nothing like that.

Irish people who complain about how ugly and awful Irish people must be self-hating because that would be silly, not including themselves in the generalisation, amiright? :cool:

I think the Irish have copped on a bit in terms of dress sense. There does be lots of well dressed men and women on a night out.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I think the Irish have copped on a bit in terms of dress sense. There does be lots of well dressed men and women on a night out.

There always was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Based on the Olympic opening ceremony the Danes and Netherlands stood out to me as more aesthetically pleasing.

There always was.

Yes but even more so now. I've noticed since the influx of foreign beauties, Irish women have upped their game. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Alessandra wrote: »
    Based on the Olympic opening ceremony the Danes and Netherlands stood out to me as more aesthetically pleasing.

Have to agree with you there.

Irish women arent that bad either! There does be some crackers out :D

• Advertisement

Well if Irish people keep breeding with sexy foreigners then 20 years from now Ireland will be one of the best looking nations in Europe.

Yes but even more so now. I've noticed since the influx of foreign beauties, Irish women have upped their game. :)

Are you serious ? you actually think there's a correlation between the arrival of women from other country's and Irish women 'upping their game' as you put it.I think you're actually being very insulting and condescending to Irish women.

Neither my wife ,her sisters or my sisters or indeed any of my friends would be so shallow as to change their appearance etc because they felt they had to 'up their game'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

In my experience, every country got a good whack of whack of the ugly stick.

I find you actually notice people more when you're somewhere else thus think they're better looking.

There are right mingers everywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I like italy.. I like how its shaped like a boot.

Are you serious ? you actually think there's a correlation between the arrival of women from other country's and Irish women 'upping their game' as you put it.I think you're actually being very insulting and condescending to Irish women.

Neither my wife ,her sisters or my sisters or indeed any of my friends would be so shallow as to change their appearance etc because they felt they had to 'up their game'.

How am I been insulting or condescending to Irish women? There's nothing wrong with a bit of competition. And I was only talking about dress sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭shoos

How am I been insulting or condescending to Irish women? There's nothing wrong with a bit of competition. And I was only talking about dress sense.

He's right. The past few years I've felt so small and pale next to these Eastern European beauties. Everything I've done is to please you, my charming Knight. I live in hope that one day you'll rate me, an Irish lass, in your favour.

• Advertisement

I'd kinda agree with the thing about women upping their game. But not because they had to because of foreign women. All those foreign women arrived with the celtic tiger. I bet spending on stuff like cosmetics and beauty therapy rose drastically during that time. Not to mention all the make over shows etc.. I think it would be fair to say that women in every developed country affected by the boom spent more in general.

So if he noticed a difference at the time, that's why.

I have to say I didn't notice any difference except people were spending feck loads on designer gear.

shoos wrote: »
    The past few years I've felt so small and pale next to these Eastern European beauties.

Ahh I'm sure plenty of people have felt the same way. It's nothing to be ashamed off. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I think the protocol is to ask them if they'd like some Irish in them after which you go 'awwww yeah'. They love that. Even more so if you have a friend to high five.

It's nothing like that.

Irish people who complain about how ugly and awful Irish people must be self-hating because that would be silly, not including themselves in the generalisation, amiright? :cool:

Not quite sure what you're on about. I'm Irish and was born in England. The two countries I said weren't that good looking. I'm not sure at what point I said I wasn't Irish or English. You seem to think I did. I think you're looking at my posts and reading what you want to.

You're the one that said that a lot of people on this thread have an inferiority complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

For heaven's sake, who cares? Just go out and find a girl or guy you like, and hang where they're from, and this schoolyard silliness.

There's beautiful people of all nationalities everywhere.

Lou Bega never worried about which nationality was best looking, and look where it got him.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement