Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Looking Nation in Europe

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I couldn't have said it better myself. See what I mean Sea Filly? Let people express an opinion without jumping down their throat. No need to be getting all emotional.

We seem to be suffering now from 'get the last one word in' syndrome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

rejected women of ireland, fear not. I will comfort you.

I will comfort the **** out of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Whooo all hope is not lost

You're a good person Ripper, I always said that.
    The other cunts didn't , but I did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Is in it's bollox :p

For me I think it has to be Slovakia. I had thought it was Czech Republic but without a doubt 90% of what was seen on a recent trip to Bratislava changed my mind :)

I defintely think a higher portion of people in central European countries look after themselves better than here for a fact.

My 2 cents.

suit yerself. more for me.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllladies.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Jay D wrote: »

I defintely think a higher portion of people in central European countries look after themselves better than here for a fact.

My 2 cents.
    Oh i didnt know this was a thread about which country is fitter than the Irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Ella Bella wrote: »

It doesn't take long for someone to jump to the defense of the Irish women does it? I mean that was seriously quick even for this topic.

It doesn't take long for someone to jump to the defense of the Irish women does it? I mean that was seriously quick even for this topic.
    And why wouldnt i when the topic is starting to turn that way? Was there any need for his comment? No. And guess why? Because that's not the question that was asked in the OP!

• Advertisement

No it's not, hence why I wasn't too specific :) Who's YOUR fav Europeans?

And why wouldnt i when the topic is starting to turn that way? Was there any need for his comment? No. And guess why? Because that's not the question that was asked in the OP!

Oh dear, there's always one :rolleyes:

No it's not, hence why I wasn't too specific :) Who's YOUR fav Europeans?
    I love everyone equally ;)

So he thinks Slovakia has better looking women than Ireland - so what? He's not saying all Irish women are ugly.

Ok well for now I'm sticking with Slovakia. And that's out of good experience with most of Europe :)

So he thinks Slovakia has better looking women than Ireland - so what? He's not saying all Irish women are ugly.
    You're like a snappy little jack russel. Go away.

• Advertisement

I challenge any man to take a walk around Bratislava and then Dublin (or a major city in Ireland) and see what THEY think.

I'm not even messing and I have been all over the place, not as if it was my first outing and seeing something different. :)

You're like a snappy little jack russel. Go away.

woof woof :D God someone's touchy. Get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning did ya?

don't mind him young ones, c'mere to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

He has a point. Good looking is subjective, some will consider good looking to mean an attractive face with not much emphasis on the body, others will define good looking as nice face and nice body. Now the nice body part is again subjective, some will like tall and slim some will like more rounded.
    Everyone has a preference, I prefer tall dark haired men but doesn't mean I'd consider short, blonde haired men as unattractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I was thinking this on tube this morning, I've never seen more beautiful women than in London. Just absolute stunners. And they're not foreign either, usually English. Irish people can be beautiful too but probably the population and the fact that so many good looking people move here from all over England because of the industries they have in media, modelling, acting etc, I can barely walk 5 meters without my jaw dropping and I fall in love every time I'm on the tube. I do work in an area with TV stations and fashion houses galore though. On the other hand you see awful looking yolks that look like our skanger women/men in the rough areas.
    So I can't say a country but citywise I've never seen anything like London.

Agree with this, they're class. That being said we've plenty of stunning Irish ladies here and I've always favoured a chat with them , they seem better craic

• Advertisement

I work in the centre of amsterdam, and all day everyday i see people from all over the world. they are great and all, but they still aren't as wonderful...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

It's got to be Spanish women.

I challenge any man to take a walk around Bratislava and then Dublin (or a major city in Ireland) and see what THEY think.

I'm not even messing and I have been all over the place, not as if it was my first outing and seeing something different. :)

It must be very traumatic for you coming back to Ireland.Will you be forming a relationship with some lucky girl over there and leaving us ? bearing in mind us Irish carry an ugly gene , what would happen if you were to pro create ?

You wouldn't possibly just form your relationship on appearance's ? would you ?

mattjack wrote: »
    It must be very traumatic for you coming back to Ireland.Will you be forming a relationship with some lucky girl over there and leaving us ? bearing in mind us Irish carry an ugly gene , what would happen if you were to pro create ?

You wouldn't possibly just form your relationship on appearance's ? would you ?

I do believe we are speaking of the best looking in Europe.

Don't know where you're getting so many conclusions from.
    You seem angry, go for a walk. :)

I do believe we are speaking of the best looking in Europe.

Don't know where you're getting so many conclusions from.
    You seem angry, go for a walk. :)

Angry , not at all , certainly amused.

boys, BOYS.

chill. bodice ripper can comfort yous too. don't be worryin.

It's got to be Spanish women.

School boy error my friend , you do, of course , know why Spanish and Italian men grow moustaches ?

boys, BOYS.

chill. bodice ripper can comfort yous too. don't be worryin.

In 'ol Amsterdam ..

mattjack wrote: »
    In 'ol Amsterdam ..

I get around. I get home the odd time to fill up on Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

ok it could be one of maybe 4 possible words with 4 letters, which is it?

f***
    c***
    s***
    a***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Great, at last, something we all agree on.

Irish people for the win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement