Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber BBQ

Options
  • 03-08-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Looking for one of these when they start to sell them off in end of summer sales. Dublin area please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Woodies DIY stock a lot of weber bbqs and they are having a sale until the 7th August. Might be worth a look. Is it charcoal or gas you're after?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Looking for a Gas one. Have checked Woodies but no discounts on them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

I know not weber but home store and more have a great BBQ sale at the mo may be worth a look ... Very good 6 burner there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

amber2 wrote: »

I know not weber but home store and more have a great BBQ sale at the mo may be worth a look ... Very good 6 burner there

Woodies might be holding onto their stock till next year. Homebase are selling off all bbq stock this year so its worth a look.

please keep an eye out this weekend for Weber Gas BBQ if on sale.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Reminder !
    please keep an eye out this weekend for Weber Gas BBQ if on sale.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I brought in two Weber BBQ's from the UK, works out much cheaper than buying them here.. even in the sales. Some places will ship to Ireland, if not use deliverme.... Best to google a few different places as it was a few years back when I got mine

Advertisement