Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

floor sander

Options
  • 03-08-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of someone that does floor sanding need someone that will do my solid floor in the sitting room please thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

In fairness the OP is probably looking for recommendations from from people with experience in using someone local. I have a tile floor so can't help sorry.

Dingatron wrote: »
    In fairness the OP is probably looking for recommendations from from people with experience in using someone local. I have a tile floor so can't help sorry.

That's as may be, but it's not what the OP actually asked for. I provided an answer to the OP's actual question, which is more than you did!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

That's as may be, but it's not what the OP actually asked for. I provided an answer to the OP's actual question, which is more than you did!

Jaysus!!I bet you feel smart now.This board is suppose to be like a community,people ask questions and you reply if you know the answer to the question or query asked.If you cant answer save the sarcasm.

...If you cant answer save the sarcasm.

Once again, I provided the OP with the information that was asked for.
    And, once again, that is more than was done by the person criticising me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement