Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What type of Nose do you have ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

The duchess with a hint of the greek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭stevek93

jackson3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

a mix between the greek one and redknapp? very difficult to pin down exactly! all in all not so bad, the ears on the other hand...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

ManOnFire wrote: »
    a mix between the greek one and redknapp? very difficult to pin down exactly! all in all not so bad, the ears on the other hand...........

My ears are grand, but Ive fookin huge chin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭retroactive

I google image searched the "snub nose" just to make sure I had one... I got an unexpected result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Mine is a bit off centre thanks to a clatter from one of those concrete GAA footballs when I was a nipper. (Though not to extent of a Mick McCarthy nose).

From the right I'm a Carey Mulligan, from the left a hint of Prince Phillip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Aquiline. Sadly, I'm a ringer for Tom Cruise, or so everyone tells me, over and over. You think? Go way, never heard that before. We have the same date of birth in fairness so maybe it's an astrological matter. I wish to feck he'd lay off with the scientology stuff and keep a lower profile, but at least I've me own type of nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

I'd say mine is the Redknapp... Shudder....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Aquiline for me. I'm far from being a cool tactician though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

I dunno my nose type cos I've broke it too many times :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I seem to have a Greek nose. Interesting. My first name is Greek. I match! YAY! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Mine is the celestial, win!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I dunno my nose type cos I've broke it too many times :(

My worst nightmare, Im so iffy about my nose! My friends used to touch it just to annoy me, and Id have to straighten it with my fingers because I thought Id end up with a turned up nose if I didnt.....:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Shryke wrote: »
    Streisand was stunning when she was young.

The closest she ever got to stunning was when she turned her head and swiped someone with her huge hooter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I am quite fussy about noses, I really don't like big noses and I have a button, snub nose ''celestial'' one myself. I think that the nose is the most important feature on someone's face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I have a nose like a lump of mashed potato was thrown at my face. It's not featured there, oddly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

broken nose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I've a 'bobble' nose. Hate it. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Mine is aquiline. I think it suits me.

OT; isn't that a lovely pic of Carey Mulligan? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I have a pinocchio nose.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

The type that can smell bull ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

My nose type doesn't seem to be there. Doesn't matter anyway because I hate it! :p

Advertisement