Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone started christmas shopping ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tallyv

nearly all of mine done just my husband to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 akiko

Christmas will start for me this weekend! I'm hoping to do my present shopping, I have a list and there is 20% off in BTS and Arnotts so that should be a great help! I also need to buy a Christmas tree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

all my family presents purchased now. just have the OH to purchase for, and a couple of friends.

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

All my cards bought and written so thats all sorted just for the presents but not too many to get so i'm on track!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I decided to get a load of shopping done yesterday. Was shocked by how many presents I managed to buy in a hour. Plan on doing some on line shopping this evening and get most of the others done at the weekend.

I just have not a clue what to get my husband. He is hinting at a new phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Was meant to finish off mine today, but as FÁS never processed my wages (or anyone's wages today, for those who get paid via the bank), so it'll be either mid-week or the end of next week by the time I get mine finished *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Got a fwe more bits today :D

Also got a large Yankee candle in Hickeys for €13.99, love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Have everything got except my 2 teenage son's main presents but know what am getting so only a matter of picking them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,010 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Anyone know any cheap enough stores online for xmas shopping...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Got alot of stuff today..between Duffys Toyworld up in Dunleer and also did some shopping in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

Havent started yet. Tried to last weekend - arrived at liffey valley. Then my contact lense fell out :-( . This weekend hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

done :D finished at the craft fair yesterday. horrible feeling i've forgotten someone though :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Anyone know any cheap enough stores online for xmas shopping...

Depends on what you are buying ?

Amazon is great for DVD box sets and electrical items.
    Ebay for make up bags, computer & electrical accessories.

My sister wanted a good make up storage bag - was gonna buy one in debenhams the other day for €25 , found a better and bigger one on ebay (brand new) for €8 ... Bargain :D

Make sure when you are purchasing on line now that the seller ensures you it will be delivered to you in time for Christmas as most sellers/on line shops are out the door with shipments.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Almost finished now. Someone hinted at a piece of furniture during the year that they wanted so I went and ordered it. Just awaiting its arrival and that'll be the majority of gifts purchased then :)

The remaining gifts will be easier to purchase over the next week, thankfully.

Advertisement