Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have 2 Accounts

Options
  • 03-08-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

I had an old account on boards and the username of that account was "Fericho". When the site was hacked back in 2010 I set up this account and have been using it ever since. I logged onto boards today for the fist time in ages and mistakenly used my old account which still works.

I'm guessing I probably shouldn't have two accounts so I would request that my old account (Fericho) be closed.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then just log into the Fericho account and close it yourself in the User CP.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Spear wrote: »
    Then just log into the Fericho account and close it yourself in the User CP.

I didn't know you could do that. Sorted now anyways. Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement